About these prints
I use Epson Stylus 9800 & 9900 Pro wide-format printers with 8-color ink technology and a variety of fine art papers designed for high quality art reproduction on a custom basis. These printers utilize an intricate spray process known as “Giclee” which allows for the detail of the original image to be transferred to print. The Epson UltraChrome K3 and HDR archival inks achieve superior color expression on a wide variety of media. With improved pigment density and a soft, uniform resin coating, sharp image reproduction can be accomplished, along with significant light and water resistance.
Prints are created on Epson Premium Luster 260 paper. It produces vivid images that rival those of traditional silver halide prints. Other papers are available on request.
- Heavy bright white, resin coated, photographic paper with a luster E finish
- Extremely wide color gamut, with maximum ink coverage, and a high D-Max for true photographic reproduction
- 260gsm weight, 10 mil thickness
- Durable, photographic feel, 97% Opacity
- Epson archival rating: Over 40 years with UltraChrome inks
UPS Ground Shipping Rates